Tuesday, September 7, 2010

see Li Hong Yang and promising each holding a diary after work many times over in my heart very happy

see Li Hong Yang and promising each holding a diary after work many times over in my heart very happy. Then one day while he was not at p90x dvd set home when Li Hong, peek at the contents

of the diary End later, he gave the diary to set on fire as a material.
LI coming back from work to home and then turned again did not find the diary, she anxiously asked Young and promising: gone? Young and promising shouted:
Young and promising to see a broken bowl, and have lost their senses: the want you to marry me, is your voluntary. pack a few pieces of clothing apparel in the box, Lin Dao

outside, I saw Young and promising a little nervous, p90x workout but he wanted to protect the man's face is always cold silent.
later my mother went LI I watched her disappear in Hong Mei lonely figure, this exodus has been many times, and then Yang will be promising to look for my father back,

gradually, I have begun to adapt and get used to this kind of our family life, they are shelving long as a machine for a new part, P90X as always can not be running together, a kind

of foreboding in my heart faint, my mother, this seems to be true LI will not be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment