Sunday, September 19, 2010

At that time her physical condition has to die

At that time her physical condition has to die, one day I received a call manager, said: Dallas Christmas. , the world's elite chief came, we had the opportunity and according to a separate photo of Mary Kay. At that time Mary Kay can not say a word, but I think what a great woman! when she had a word can not be said, when she held my hand, she can remember me, when she was photographed holding my hand, I looked attentively at her, she did not say a word, but I see from her eyes that she told me herve leger a word, she said: What is the situation, whether I or high or low, I remember her eyes, I promise she immediately said: , with the power of a dream come I can go anywhere, and because this way, I came to you when ...After lunch, go to Wenfeng do face, is the basis of cleaning, until, that is weeks to do a clean job, plus, you can massage their tactics, or acceptable.
Did not expect that I met today gave an even basic common sense did not know the beautician beauty, mother, and has caused the door I had no issue. root he said, smoking light point, herve leger dress especially in the nose, the light light band that I can, and the results, she said, does not absorb the heavy, there is no effect, I said it was not, it can be gently, and until herve leger bandage dress such operation and no damage. she does not listen I said, but start with heavy, did anyone here into the next green to purple, and even above the bridge of the nose has red blood came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment