Thursday, September 2, 2010

I love her and are afraid of losing her dream

I love her and are afraid of losing her dream,her family and very rich,relatives are more superior people,with the warning I am afraid only unfilial the.but one to the holidays,I thought they,heart block up fast enough,unpleasant.you never tell your wife? Maybe she did not care about them? I did not say,nor say.If she I think I agree with the mother would not agree.I live with them,father is christian louboutin a face of the people outside.If the father and mother came not in their faces smear? I can only learn in time to travel secretly go back to a fancy 2.Thank you so much listen to me,my heart now more comfortable.down the net,I still do not feel Italian.say never too female children ugly dog sees a poor family,take a look at what we have done? I understand the helplessness of Tianchi,but also to understand his father and mother's difficulties.But they do not know,I shift the innocent face of adversity into a callous and insensitive.days to put christian louboutin shoes bright,I knocked on the manager's door,telling him the following things please him full authority to deal,I have a very important thing to do as soon as possible,everything please him.and then simply pack up my luggage I went straight to the train station.Fortunately,catch the first train.piece of mountain road is indeed difficult to follow.just started there,harder than the legs,then wear blistered feet I can not walk.It is noon,the sun is drying badly,I can only breath of copies.back to the water about to finish,and I do not know how many miles to go below.take off their shoes squeeze the blisters,which will be pain I cried out loud,really want to call to take me home to Heavenly Lake,finally refrained.from the street pulled a christian louboutin sale reed mat at the foot flower,feel more comfortable feet.Tianchi's father and mother think of labor at home at this time also with the legs neglect of what came strength,stood up and went.when the old village head brings me to the door when Tianchi,it burned a red sunset is shining their house on the old date tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment