Friday, September 24, 2010

really silly

really silly. how can the perfume and incense in the flowers of nature than it. 'Of course, I know he said not me, because I never wear perfume, but his self-righteous to the man on the 'high profile' position can not help but feel Jiaoren to gas. Now, I use perfume. I want to tell Noda: 'a woman with a perfume, not for men.' because the mother is a school of science and engineering may be the reason I can remember P90X my family never owned any birds and flowers. affected by the mother, my makeup never even think Caesar is tacky perfume woman. I appreciate the elegant Baochai: never incense, but the natural Remains sleeve pills Lengxiang. 'However, with age, I gradually approached the perfume. on the aroma of love was actually from the bathroom. I gradually found that often transform the bath tub agent will p90x workout bring the smell of for me to enjoy different: some can be relaxed me, and some make the air fresh, and some gentle harmony ....... just like in a different state of mind in listening to different music. enjoyable.
Another time, in the 'Muji' smell to a fragrance store, or the first time I realized what scholars describe the 'Fragrance'. flow aroma finally lead to aloma incense before me, a p90x dvd set long time greedy to refuse to leave. finally bought a bottle. but my family to make wooden houses, often worried that this burner will Chuang disaster. and then, once found in the bathroom cupboard for a long time ago to buy perfume, well, perfume security, and aroma. then became my favorite perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment