Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It does have an irresponsible when reproduced the phenomenon


There is no extra-marital affairs in this world today, there are three wives over the past four concubines, so there is no issue of any extra-marital affairs. .Moderator: Now, many scholars and a number of Internet users right about face to criticize you, how did you see? like these people but for the truth of the matter is not very concerned about. .Jilian Hai: I am very disgusted with this phenomenon before. during the two sessions this year, Jiang Kun, one of the two sessions on to speak, after being taken out of context has been misunderstood. For this, I have in my blog on his views. Do not believe the generate other ideas. including the newspaper or Web site, it does have an irresponsible when reproduced the phenomenon. including me about it, criticize me, criticize me I have reproduced the article, the criticism of my article I have no criticism. But none of my critics even figure out my TV show in Shanghai, the article, the to the Internet there fashion belts is a strong requirement of CCTV programs off the air that the voice. mens belts

No comments:

Post a Comment