Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tell the truth

Tell the truth, I did not because of her mother and daughter to the girl out of hand piano, not because Chanel Shoes we are than any other Diema soft, simply because no piano at home, can not force girl practicing. damsel pianist piano piano in the living room, forcing the burden falls on the shoulders of a pianist. One day, I take girl on the way home , and she suddenly said, ; accused of playing a pro-love not in the name of not for profit, to our daughter as her own daughter to develop, apart from cheering play well to play well, in addition to encourage her to continue their efforts, could I say? I was not really distressed girl she was beaten, she was distressed and depressed. damsel naughty and optimistic character Tory Burch Shoes that is liked is that angers you have a dilemma. But teachers do not eat this a pianist, her stern and her breath on the living room can have a depressing girl.
In addition to tear off in front of me, and she did not resist. I worry that girl's personality changed. Piano attract Chinese fans because the only noble, noble side is withdrawn. I not that pianists are lonely, but I dare say the children in the hands of the Chinese piano was distant. piano does not learn the top level, there will be Jimmy Choo performance opportunities, do not study enough for eight years, not to mention top, with the primary as a whole. eight or ten years of the learning process are closed and dry, after eight or ten years, in addition to Music Tests that a few songs, nothing will bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment