Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And then interest will be dull finish

And then interest will be dull finish. piano lessons at the expense of life sacrifice fun, I hate the piano, because it is deprived of the joy of childhood, many Chinese Christian Louboutin children. In my opinion, after the happy girl or not, and her school do not study no causal relationship . to an uncertain future, the expense of girl childhood happiness for me and her mother's fault. in accordance with what I mean, no matter how kind the future, as long as she is happy, she worth it. However, when the girl secretly on I said, she wants to study the piano, I have to encourage her anymore.
I have no reason to Moncler promise her. happiness is not a reason, China has all along, I can not convince her mother. I can only sacrifice girl's happiness. I found himself a magnificent grounds, and she quit, if supported, will develop a fear of future difficulties in the habit. not for the piano , the girl to cultivate perseverance and persistence, I got to let her stick. has been insisting to the piano 9. anniversary show, not the piano but popular Harmonica few Moncler Jackets years later, three elementary school daughter grade, school celebrations, class the program. daughter of her mother encouraged her to the piano to show their skill. show that day, me and her mother are still Xiu-Jian China to cheer on. not turn girl and Tai Pan show, I up on the sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment